[CQ-Contest] SO2R hardware

tombaugh tombaugh at discoverynet.com
Wed Sep 19 14:45:18 EDT 2001

Fellow contesters>>

I'm ready to make the move to SO2R with the addition of a second MP
I'm requesting suggestions for the hardware setup for SO2R
I'm looking for the versitility to operate SSB,CW and RTTY integrated =
into Writelog.
It appears that there are three manufactered units for SO2R operators ( I =
won't name names)
I'm requesting information based on experience of different types of =
"packaged" equipment.
Please consider the use for three different modes..

I have in the past used the computer soundcard for SSB, CW, RTTY preset =
messages
I'd like recommendations in that area as well...

Thanks
Tom Baugh
AE9B

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com