[CQ-Contest] What RF voltage OK at Rx in SO2R?

Tom Osborne w7why at harborside.com
Sun Sep 23 11:49:22 EDT 2001

"i4jmy at iol.it" wrote:

> Effective pass band filtering ahead of RX, and harmonic >suppression at TX side (stubs) work quite efficiently in this >direction.

Hi All

Could someone point me to a site which shows how to build stubs,
install filters, etc for SO2R.  I'm trying to upgrade the station
here as I'm having some interference problems.  Man, I remember
on field day once, we had 2 Drake TR-4C's sitting on the same
table and you didn't even know the other one was there when
operating!!  Not so with the "new and better" equipment we have
nowadays.  73
Tom W7WHY

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com