[CQ-Contest] Resend: Hollingsworth and Heil Visit YCCC Oct. 6 2001

Jim Idelson k1ir at designet.com
Wed Sep 26 07:57:17 EDT 2001

[sorry for the repeats on this message, the formatting seems to get lost...  -- cq-contest admin]

Dear Contesters and Future Contesters,

On Saturday, October 6, 2001, the Yankee Clipper Contest Club will have an open
meeting in Worcester, MA. Guest speakers will be FCC Special Counsel, Riley
Hollingsworth and Bob Heil, president of well-known amateur equipment
manufacturer, Heil Sound.
Here are the details: