[CQ-Contest] What RF voltage OK at Rx in SO2R?

Jeff Stai WK6I jstai at home.com
Wed Sep 26 11:48:46 EDT 2001

At 09:20 AM 9/26/01, Marijan Miletic, S56A wrote:
>73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU
>
>P.S.  I can't even find a word "tad" in my dictionary!

;-) In this context, "little" would be the same meaning.

We seem to have a lot of "hidden" words in English for "a small amount":
tad, skosh, tich, smidgen, etc... some of them probably don't even have
agreed-to spellings!

73! - jeff wk6i

ps: I just looked up "tad" in my dictionary and it said "a small boy".
I've never heard it used THAT way!

jeff stai
radio stuff:   WK6I in DM13
rocket stuff:  NAR #21059 TRA #3356 Level 2 Cert.
email:         jstai at home.com or wk6i at arrl.net
ROC web page:  http://www.rocstock.org/
LDRS web page: http://www.ldrs20.org/

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com