[CQ-Contest] California QSO Party in 9 days!

Dean Wood dwood at cisco.com
Thu Sep 27 19:52:22 EDT 2001

Hello contesters!

I would like to remind all of you to check out a great
contest which is only 9 days away!

2001 CALIFORNIA QSO PARTY
1600Z October 6, 2001  until  2200Z October 7, 2001

All California QSO Party rules, results, county abbreviations, and free
logging software are available at:

http://www.cqp.org

This year's California QSO Party promises to be a lot of fun!

Don't forget about all the awards available in CQP:
*33 Plaques
*40 Bottles of special vintage California wine
*Certificates to the top S/O in every state, province, country, and CA county
*Certificates to everyone who makes at least 100 QSOs in CQP

We even have CQP T-shirts available for purchase if you make
at least 100 QSOs in the contest.  I sure saw a lot of contesters
wearing CQP T-shirts at Dayton this year!

Don't miss out on all the fun!  We hope to hear all of you
on October 6-7 for the California QSO Party!

73...
-Dean - N6DE
Director, Northern California Contest Club

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com