[CQ-Contest] Are you a WPX Plaque Sponsor?

Scott Detloff K8DX k8dx at raex.com
Tue Apr 16 22:27:40 EDT 2002

Hi Bill,

I know exactly what you mean.  As a matter of fact I spoke with
N8BJQ, a few weeks ago about this and I offered to help handle
making and sending out past due and future plaques.  He said that
he had it under control, since he was only backed up a few years!

I made the same offer to K1AR about the CQ WW plaques.  His
reply was much more positive.  With some teamwork, he figures
that if I could give him a hand, plaques would hit about the same time
the results are out.  What a novel idea, eh?

Scott K8DX

Scott Detloff K8DX
Paris, Ohio
Visit The North Coast Contesters @  www.qsl.net/ncc