[CQ-Contest] Are you a WPX Plaque Sponsor?

AA4NC at aol.com AA4NC at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 17:55:48 EDT 2002

Bill,

Don't feel like the lone ranger. I have given up waiting for CQ magazine contest plaques that never arrived dating back to 1984! Some of these were multiop plaques that I paid for to get copies for myself and other operators.

I feel lucky to even get a paper certificate from a CQ contest! Most of these also seem to get lost in the same black hole with the plaques. I guess they figure that most people are too busy calculating UBN statistics to notice that they never get their "awards" for CQ contests.

We just have to look at N1ND and crew at ARRL to see how it SHOULD be done!

73,

Will