[CQ-Contest] Consider This -TLAs

ted demopoulos kr1g at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 05:19:08 EDT 2002

I think I must disagree, although only slightly. TLA stands for three letter
"acronym", not abbreviation. And SO2R, while effectively a TLA, is truly a
AN4T - an alpha numeric 4-tuple, which is *far* more powerful.

And the FQP doesn't truly recognize the effects of true-north, just magnetic
north. Thats why they don't have a seperate category for Florida natives.

Man its a long time till WPX CW (soryy Jim, I'll be away from home for the
Freestyle QSO Party!)

73
Ted, ex-KR1G (I think)

-TLA