[CQ-Contest] Your thoughts on this one

Alan Braun albraun at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 1 13:18:01 EST 2002

I'd tell them "Sorry I can't do that. It specifically violates the rules of
the contest." He obviously is planning to submit an entry or correcting the
information wouldn't matter. If he is interested in teaching his youth group
proper moral values, one thing he definitely needs to do is teach them not
to cheat! Misfortune is something one has to learn to deal with in life, and
breaking the rules (or the law!) isn't the right way.

Alan NS0B