[CQ-Contest] Your thoughts on this one...

Ray Cameron wq7r at lvdi.net
Sun Dec 1 14:17:36 EST 2002

Lets look at it this way....If you work a rare double mult and find at the end of the contest that the contact is not in the log, for whatever reason,  do you send him and e-mail and ask for the info on the contact?  I wouldn't...just chalk it up to experience.  You learn to be a little more aware of what is happening.  If you dont show the newcomers how it should be done, we will be complaining about them doing the same thing that we are now talking about.  So they made a mistake and the log is screwed up.....who hasnt made that same mistake over the years.  Life goes on and you learn.

Ray
wq7r/v31bd

multipart/alternative
  text/html