[CQ-Contest] Propagation?

Tomas nw7us at hfradio.org
Sun Dec 8 16:08:09 EST 2002

Hi,

I am exploring the difference between solar data (the "Numbers") and the real
world (as subjective as that is).  With that aim, I would like to ask you a few
questions:

1)  Do you think we've had unusually GOOD conditions this fall on HF?

2)  Do you think we've had dismal conditions on MW and LW?

3)  How do you rate conditions on MW, low HF, high HF, and VHF since the summer
season until now?

Thanks,

73 de Tomas, NW7US // AAR0JA
--
: Propagation Editor, CQ/PopComm Magazines - Member, USArmy MARS :
: http://prop.hfradio.org  :  Brinnon, Washington 122.93W 47.67N :