[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Logs

k3est k3est at cal.net
Thu Dec 12 12:29:42 EST 2002

Dear Contesters,

1. Club activity manangers can send their club eligibility lists to:
club-list at cqww.com

2. You can send any photos to:
photos at cqww.com

Please indicate SSB or CW and make any comments you wish.
The photos will be posted on http://www.cqww.com for anyone to see.

3. Thanks to all contesters for sending their electronic log. We received so
far about 3600 SSB logs via the internet!

Please send us your log no matter how small. We on the CQ WW Contest
Committee realizes that the great majority of entrants in the CQ WW contests
are "Little guns". It is your participation that makes the contest fun for
everyone...including the "Big guns". If you have not sent your log yet,
please do. If you don't know how to send a Cabrillo log, we will help you.
You can send a message to: questions at cqww.com. We have helped over 500 people
figure out how to submit a Cabrillo log. You could be next.

73
Bob, K3EST
CQ WW Director