[CQ-Contest] VY1JA... skip multi-multi. Just a good operating desk plan.

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Sun Jan 6 20:03:47 EST 2002

J.

AK6R recently posted a link to a description of his SO2R operating
desk, including building diagrams.

http://www.qsl.net/ak6r/so2r_station.htm

Click on "Layout" for the construction diagrams.

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass at columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com