[CQ-Contest] need qsl card print program

Jonathan Mitchener g0dvj at amsat.org
Thu Jan 10 08:35:40 EST 2002

The one I know of is QSLmaker from WB8RCR - available via:
	http://hfradio.org/wb8rcr/QSLMaker.html

It's not been updated for a while I believe but provides some basic
functionality along the lines you describe.  I have had some issues
with getting the cards to print correctly on some types of printer
but it basically works.

73,
Jonathan G0DVJ.

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com