[CQ-Contest] need qsl card print program

Tom HammondNØSS n0ss at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 08:23:27 EST 2002

>Am currently using Hyperlog logging program and have since it was first put
>on the market.  But am still printing out labels.  Does anyone know of a
>program will take a ADIF file and allow one to format the output for a qsl
>card (s) and then print them?  Thanks  Van  K7VS (formally WA7FAB)

It may be more trouble than it's worth to you, but I print my own QSLs
(from black paper card stock cut to 3.5" X5.5"). I use MS Word97 and a card
format of my own design, so I can CHANGE the style of card any time I wish.
Of course, if you had already-made cards, you could just as easily print
directly onto the report fields on tham as well.

All that's required as a decent word processing program, a printing format
file (designed to place the report info in the proper fields, and something
which which you can write out the data in a delimited format so that the WP
can load it back in, using Mail Merge.

I can supply the info if you're interested.

73 - Tom Hammond   N0SS

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com