[CQ-Contest] QST -- Now is the Time to be Heard

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Jan 11 10:03:58 EST 2002

At 02:15 PM 1/11/02 -0000, EI2JC wrote:
>Hi Pete,
>
>Who would you recommend international members to contact ?

I've had a number of such requests, just in the last few hours.

I would write to the members of the Membership Services Committee.  The MSC
consists of Chairman Frank Fallon, N2FF; Tom Frenaye, K1KI; Dick Isley,
W9GIG; John Kanode, N4MM; Greg Milnes, W7OZ; Rick Roderick, K5UR; and Bob
Vallio, W6RGG.

I would also write to the Administration and Finance Committee.  Committee
Members: Director Walt Stinson, W0CP, Chairman; Vice President Joel
Harrison, W5ZN; Directors Coy Day, N5OK; Jay Bellows, K0QB; Bernie Fuller,
N3EFN; and Dennis Bodson, W4PWF; Vice Director Jim Fenstermaker, K9JF
(secretary); Executive Vice President Dave Sumner, K1ZZ; CFO Barry Shelley,
N1VXY; Treasurer Jim McCobb, W1LLU; and President Jim Haynie, W5JBP
(ex-officio).

I would also write to the International Affairs VP, Rod Stafford,
w6rod at arrl.org.  Though he no longer has a vote on the board, he is a past
President, and the informal decision structure is sometimes just as
important as the final vote.  Also be sure to copy Mark Wilson,
K1RO at arrl.org, QST's publisher.

73, Pete N4ZR

The revised World Contest
Station Database