[CQ-Contest] Re: [YCCC] Proposed QST changes, Hit 'em where it Hurts $$$

Scott A. Lehman N9AG scottal at erinet.com
Sun Jan 13 00:06:58 EST 2002

I wonder if the ARRL has ever considered moving its
operations from Connecticut, the most expensive place
to live in the US to somewhere else?  A site with a lower
cost of living would make the salaries much more
competitive. The initial cost of the move would be
high, but I'd bet some well-to-do ham in the midwest
has a building that is in need of occupancy.

A thought.

73, Scott N9AG