[CQ-Contest] NC QSO Party Announcement in World Radio

Henry Heidtmann n4vhk at summitschool.com
Tue Jan 22 14:14:20 EST 2002

Due to a timing problem, the publication World Radio has printed last
year's rules for the NC QSO Party. The contest rules have been updated
since, including sponsor, time, points and bonuses. To get the correct
rules, please visit the Forsyth Amateur Radio Club website at:
http://www.w4nc.org
We have placed past results, logging templates and activated county info
here as well. We hope you join us for the NC QSO Party on 24-25 Feb
2002!
73,
Henry Heidtmann, N4VHK
2002 NC QSO Party Chairman