[CQ-Contest] NC QSO Party Announcement in World Radio

hwardsil1 at mindspring.com hwardsil1 at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 22 14:53:09 EST 2002

Just a note to all you contest managers out there.  The deadline for publication for QST is two months ahead of the publication month.  For example, if you have a contest running April, you need to have ALL of the info in the hands of the magazine by the first of February, plus or minus.

As Contest Calendar editor and contester, I very much want to get the correct rules, addresses, and URLs in the magazine!  Also, if you get me the material on time, I will also shoot you a copy of the column draft to be sure I boiled it down to the Right Stuff.

73, Ward N0AX

Henry Heidtmann <n4vhk at summitschool.com> wrote:

Due to a timing problem, the publication World Radio has printed last
year's rules for the NC QSO Party.

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com