[CQ-Contest] Re: [book] Target market?

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Wed Jan 23 18:49:08 EST 2002

K7LXC wrote:

> What I found out was that 1) basically experienced
> guys aren't going to give out their 'secrets' and B)
> even if they talked about them, each guy had his own
> opinion so the result was - you STILL had to figure
> it out on your own.

Another "problem" is that the subtleties are often
hard to describe and or even remember.  One almost
needs an industrial engineer to sit along side one of
the masters asking him why why why everytime he does
something.  I suppose with enough brainstorming here,
much of this could be written down...

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com