[CQ-Contest] IARU Early-Bird submissions

Mike Gilmer, N2MG n2mg at eham.net
Fri Jul 12 16:03:26 EDT 2002

I've been looking at the same thing and if I understand it right...

It seems the confusion stems from that fact that participating in the
WRTC as a non-WRTCer (for, say, the worked all WRTC) and participating
in IARU are really two different things.  Concurrent but not equivalent?

For WRTC-related prizes one needs to submit by 31-Jul (or by 18.00 UTC
on Sunday, July 14, 2002 for EARLY BIRD)

and for the above, email to:  logs at wrtc2002.org

For IARU itself,

http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2002/rules-iaru.html

> > 10.1. Entries must be postmarked or emailed no later than 30 days
> > after the end of the contest (August 13, 2002). No late entries can
> > be accepted. Entries that are received after mid-October 2002, even
> > if mailed in time, may not be received in time to be included in
> > the official results.

And here's another address:

> > 10.2.5. Entries sent as attachments to email must be sent to
IARUHF at iaru.org.

Same logs....two email addresses...

Right?

73 Mike N2MG