[CQ-Contest] Follow The Money

Schulz Jonathan jonathan.schulz at sbt.siemens.com
Tue Jul 23 09:48:07 EDT 2002

Sure is! And Dick is a semi active participant in SS and other contests,
going to have to ask him about this sometime. My take on the whole thing; if
the Web coverage could give us the results in a more timely manner and
continue to be as good as the ones I have seen so far, (SS, ARRL 160) I
couldn't care less that they are dropping line scores in QST.

73,

Jon
K9JLS