[CQ-Contest] ARRL report on line scores decision

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 10:53:01 EDT 2002

  It's too bad that contesters didn't support the NCJ in the past and
it had to be saved by the ARRL. We have the technology today that there
is not a need for national organizations like the ARRL or a magazine
like CQ need to sponsor our contests. Most of those who check the logs
and are sponsoring the awards are donating their time to do this
anyway.
NCJ would of been a great forum to report the results along with other
contesting related articles.....

                 Jeff