[CQ-Contest] Re: [FCG] Cabrillio format reporting problems

Carl - WC4H wc4h at itis.net
Wed Jul 24 00:37:27 EDT 2002

Hmmm.  I created mine no problem.  There's nothing special to do.

Just use the "writelog" command from the program.  Then go to the directory
where you log is at and you'll see a file k4vud.log.

Email it to the contest sponsor.  You're done!

Caveats:
1. You filled out the program info on the first screen of CT.
2. You entered whatever the contest sponsor says to enter in your subject
line.

Carl