[CQ-Contest] Why not complain about CQ also?

Billy Cox aa4nu at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 24 12:59:50 EDT 2002

>Just got my latest CQ -- and a bunch of info for CQWW SSB 2001
>results are now moved to the web... How come we have not heard
>any complaints about that?

Apples and oranges here Gerry,

One is a for-profit business ... they can move the WW results to billboards
alongside the road if they chose to do so. Or they can chose to not print
the results, or not to continue support the contests. It's their ball game.

The other is our national organization that months ago stated these
steps were needed for financial reasons ... yet ... there was NO mention
of that in the recent release. Now, whose ball game is this?

73 Billy AA4NU