[CQ-Contest] Re: Non-line score coverage in QST

Clive Whelan clive at gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk
Sat Jul 27 01:04:56 EDT 2002

> For now, go into Section, select NON-USA (It's not obvious it's there
> the first time) - then sort by section

Thanks, that's summat. Didn't even know there was a "NON-USA" section!
On my Cabrillo I have to put "DX" as a section, perhaps I can try that
too.

However, and I hope the league have the gains up, the Web version can
only be of real value if it can be broken down into continents. We have
a saying " don't throw the baby out with the bath water" ( perhaps you
do too; not sure) and this seems apposite to the current situation.

73

Clive
GW3NJW
gw3njw at gw7x.org