[CQ-Contest] N5KO's proposal to shorten the results availability

Jim George n3bb at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 27 16:39:56 EDT 2002

In general, I support Trey's efforts.  "If you're not making progress,
you're moving backwards." The points by Dave, G4BUO, regarding more time
for overseas logs seems like a valid point, but as a general rule, people
either prepare their contest results right away, or put if off until the
deadline, when they have forgotten the details.  For me, a 30 days period
to get in the results from anywhere in the world by postal mail is
adequate, and this should enable the results to be analyzed and posted on
the internet sooner.  The magazine articles can come sooner as well.

73,

Jim