[CQ-Contest] RE: All Asian Ages of "W" Participants

Jim White k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jun 16 22:21:40 EDT 2002

This would be an interesting statistic - I would be especially interested
from the other side of the rim - wonder if there are any major JA or other
Asian logs which could be crunched for data as to ages of the US
entrants....CT, NA etc import quite nicely into Excel!

I know Sweepstakes Checks have been looked at along these lines but this
would be even more telling!

73,

Jim, K4OJ

----- Original Message from 3830/WA7BNM reflector -----