[CQ-Contest] 160 Contest Club Competition QST Error

Ford Peterson ford at cmgate.com
Thu Jun 27 10:40:52 EDT 2002

It appears that there was some problem with the Cabrillo Robots at the ARRL.
As it turns out, my 160 score was omitted from the Club Competition results.
As it turns out, the problem did not affect the standings but illustrates
one of the benefits to on-line results.

Corrected results:

#5  South East Contest Club        1,284,294  14 entries
#6  Minnesota Wireless Assn       1,096,363  24  + 92,340 = 1,188,703  25

My score was 92,340.  Unless there are other mistakes in the Club
scores, my score matters not to the MWA.......

Here is the email exchange with Dan Henderson received today...

************************************
Dan's response received today:
************************************

> Hi Ford:
>
> I have asked it be update on the online database and updated the Club box.
> It wasn't in the master database, even though it was on the report
received
> from the Log Checkers as well as in your Cabrillo file.  Unfortunately it
> will not show is QST, but again the online things will be updated.
>
> I apologize for the omission.
>
> Thanks and 73
>
> Dan Henderson, N1ND
> ARRL Contest Branch Manager

I don't know how these things happen but they do.  The QST will be wrong
since the ink is dry but the on-line stuff will be corrected.

Ford-N0FP
ford at cmgate.com