[CQ-Contest] TO4T & country file

Gerry Treas k8gt at flash.net
Mon Mar 4 05:18:27 EST 2002

So add him to your country.dat file (or whatever your
logging software calls it) and recompile it, already, it
will make you happy, happy.  I did during the contest, (mine
was a very part time effort).  :-(   The log checking
software will score it correctly, anyway.

Hope you made more Q's than I did.  Had to work both days,
with Sunday being 14.5 hours, (live TV telethon).

73,  Gerry,  K8GT

> Has anyone noticed that TO4T who said he was in Guadeloupe
is not in the
> current country file for contest software and thus isn't
counted as a mult?