[CQ-Contest] NCJ CTT&T

Gary Sutcliffe ums at nconnect.net
Wed Mar 6 06:20:35 EST 2002

Hi Gang

I would appreciate your comments on the next topic for my Contest Tips,
Tricks & Techniques column. Please reply directly and be sure your call
sign is in your response. Please reply by March 8. Thanks!

Station and operating changes as the sunspots decline

Most predictions for the current sunspot cycle suggested we would be on our
way down, but the double peak has given us a reprieve. We are living on
borrowed time and all too soon we will be on the downward slope.  What
station plans do you plan to make to be more in tune to future conditions?
When do you plan to make these changes? What contests will you operate that
you avoided during the sunspot peak? Conversely, what contests will you
stop operating as solar conditions deteriorate? Will you operate fewer
contests in the next few years because of conditions?

73 - Gary