[CQ-Contest] SO2R Operating Desk Resource

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Wed Mar 6 12:02:43 EST 2002

Last week, I put my SO2R operating desk planning diagrams on the
web for comment, and inquired for people to send photos of their
SO2R stations.

I found or received 18 station photographs, and have them displayed
on the page for reference, with links to their home pages, if available.

If you know of another photo on the web that people might find
interesting in planning their operating position, send the URL to me,
and I'll add it to the page.

It's at: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/Radio/K8ND_SO2R.htm

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass at columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm