[CQ-Contest] Power #

Howard Hoyt n4af at contesting.com
Thu Mar 7 21:00:19 EST 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: n4af - power #
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:50:00 -0500
From: "Allison, Katherine, KA1RWY" <kallison at arrl.org>
To: "'n4af at contesting.com'" <n4af at contesting.com>

Dear Howie,
    Don't worry about the milliwatt.  Yes, the logging programs roll it to 1
(for 1 watt).  The robot will work it out.
There seems to be confusion regarding the 1000 watt indentifier as well.
Using the common   k, kw, 1k, 1000 will all work.  As far as the RST it must
be 59 or 599 (no abbreviations).
    Hope that answers your question.  Thank you for your email.

73,
Kathy Allison, KA1RWY
ARRL Contest Branch Assistant