[CQ-Contest] March-April NCJ arrives

kl7ra kl7ra at blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 11 11:48:40 EST 2002

K4TMC writes:

>Wow!  Another great day at the PO box.

>This month's editorial titled Stepping Aside announces that Dennis, K7BV is
>turning over the editor's position to Carl, K9LA

Well, I don't know if it was a great day or not. Just received my copy to confirm
Dennis, K7BV is leaving the NCJ for uncharted waters. I'm sure this is good
for Dennis but I worry about his leaving.

I thought Dennis did a great job with the NCJ and I was hoping he would continue
the mission for awhile. I have had the pleasure of working with Dennis on NCJ
articles and, not counting the 1000+ contest Q's, have chatted with him during
the Dayton and Friedrichshafen ham shows. He's an all around "good" guy, "good"
for contesting and "good" for the NCJ.

Okay, Carl, I'm sure you will do a great job as well. Bad luck having to follow K7BV
though....

73 Rich KL7RA