[CQ-Contest] March-April NCJ arrives

Jim Reisert ad1c at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 14:53:40 EST 2002

--- kl7ra <kl7ra at blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov> wrote:

> Dennis, K7BV is leaving the NCJ for uncharted waters. I'm sure this is good
> for Dennis but I worry about his leaving.

I don't think it's unchartered at all.  I think it said he was going to go work
for the ARRL.

Note that he also was replaced by K6AW as the west-coast (liason?) to
WRTC-2002.

Sounds like Dennis is looking forward to being very busy, and making the time
for it.

Good luck, Dennis, and thanks for your service to the NCJ.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com