[CQ-Contest] Top 10 Contests???

Tom Horton k5iid at ntelos.net
Wed Mar 13 15:21:24 EST 2002

Dennis,
  For most contesters this would be the top 8 not just 4.

{CQ WW, CQ WPX, ARRL DX, and ARRL SS are probably the "top 4"}

The IARU is pretty popular as is the WAE, AA, CQ-m(whatever it's called now)
and there are many QSO parties that are gaining popularity. It just depends
on your likes and dislikes.
73, Tom K5IID