[CQ-Contest] QRP

James P. Cassidy 107770.3462 at compuserve.com
Wed Mar 27 20:35:26 EST 2002

Another 2 cents worth,  is it just me or is has some sort of assumption
been made that QRP operators are not experienced enough to realize about
zero beating properly??  I think most would have long ago realized that the
frequency has a lot to do with the percentage of replies.

I have operated some QRP and never seemd to have much problem from that.
In fact the percentage of answers to calls has always amazed me.  QRP must
not be all that far down in the mud thanthe usual 100w signal.

73 Jim KI7Y