[CQ-Contest] Russian DX contest results and comments

Scott Nichols snichols at mvosprey.com
Tue May 7 11:56:57 EDT 2002

I agree...I also got my 2001 Certificate (NON FOLDED!!) for top CW SO in
Canada a few weeks ago and was very impressed with the package they sent
out...Very well done, and as Dan says, it makes you want to participate in
next year's contest...It's one of my favourite contests of the year...

Also received a small booklet from the 2001 Polish DX Contest Committee
yesterday (No certificate, thanks to a certain Ontario ham!! hi hi) which
is very well done...All the results, stats etc...

This all follows a very well done package from the Florida QSO Contest
Committee a few weeks ago as well for 2001...Again, the certificate was
NON-FOLDED...Very well done...

Then, there's the 2001 CQ WPX SSB Certificate I received two weeks
ago...Every one I have ever received had two folds in it...Not complaining,
I'm happy to have received them, I know there is tons of work in organizing
that one, but I would gladly pay the extra cost of a large envelope and the
extra postage to get it to me in one piece...

73, Scott VE1OP