[CQ-Contest] Heil FS-2 Foot Switch

Jimmy Weierich kg2au at stny.rr.com
Tue May 7 11:40:55 EDT 2002

A piece of masonite or 1/4" plywood works well and if you have a
scrap around is cheaper. I rubber cemented pieces of old bicycle
inner tube under the corners to help keep it from sliding around .
Stick-on rubber feet should work as well. My several year old Radio
Shack footswitch is attached with double sided foam tape. It was
intended for hands free playback of a dictaphone, but no longer
appears in the catalog.

Jimmy

--
Jimmy Weierich, K2LV,   ex KG2AU       <kg2au at stny.rr.com>