[CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike?

K0LUZ k0luz at topsusa.com
Tue Nov 5 15:06:55 EST 2002

I agree we need to look for more activity,  but if this is a contest and
contest are there to 'compete',  a qso that can be completed in 18 seconds
(assuming there are more stations standing by or will be quickly acquired)
is better than a qso taking 45 seconds.  And since most of us are optimist
(there is another station standing by to work me and if it takes too long,
the station will tune up the band),  quicker qso's are better!

73
Red
K0LUZ