[CQ-Contest] Call Me Mr. Guilty

Felipe J. Hernandez felipe at isla.net
Wed Nov 6 15:05:08 EST 2002

Are cross-mode qsos valid?
:)

Felipe
NP4Z

-----Original Message-----
From: cq-contest-admin at contesting.com
[mailto:cq-contest-admin at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Ward Silver
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 12:19 PM
To: CQ-Contest Reflector
Cc: N1ND Dan Henderson; DL6RAI Ben Buettner; N7NG Wayne Mills
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Call Me Mr. Guilty

After reading yesterday's "Rate Sheet", CW enthusiasts may have had a
momentary vision of Utopia with the Rate Sheet reporting a second CW
version of both Sweepstakes and WAE.  Sorry for the false euphoria,
folks.  Phone enthusiasts will now suspect me of being a closet CW
elitist bent on world mode domination.  Well, maybe :-)

I would love to blame my egregious error on some obscure Microsoft bug,
but it was due purely to editorial inattention during cut-and-paste
operations - better known as "My Fault!"

Bulletin...

1) Nov 9-10 is the RTTY weekend for WAE - not CW.
2) It's PHONE Sweepstakes on the 16th and 17th - not CW.

Apologies to all!

73, Ward N0AX
Editor, "Contester's Rate Sheet"

multipart/alternative