[CQ-Contest] New Club Call, W7TTT

TOMK5RC at aol.com TOMK5RC at aol.com
Wed Nov 6 20:10:06 EST 2002

I don't understand the phenomena completely, but we finally gave up on NV7A.
Statistically, when S&P'ing on CW, about one in four stations either missed
the call the first time, copied it as N4ZA or asked for a repeat on the
State.

So, here goes another grand experiment. As of today, NACHO (Nevada Ass'n of
Contest Highland Operators) is now W7TTT. We'll see how often it becomes W7O
in CQ CW. In SS Phone, it will be W7 Tic Tac Toe.

Tom, K5RC
The Big NACHO

multipart/alternative
  text/html