[CQ-Contest] SS CW thoughts

John Unger w4au at contesting.com
Thu Nov 14 09:31:33 EST 2002

Hmmm...  I wouldn't be too quick to include TRLog with the other two
logging programs. I have only operated multi-2 once and single op the rest
of the time with TRLog but my UBN reports have NEVER shown a busted serial
number by + or - 1 from the other station.

At any rate, if your station is spewing out erroneous serial numbers
someone should be penalized; perhaps the software author? :-)

John, W4AU