[CQ-Contest] SS is not broke -- but my voice is

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 13:04:17 EST 2002

Some people suggest speaking softly.  Ohters suggest certain kinds of
beverages.  Certain people tend to have voices that last forever.  I have a
pretty loud voice and it seems years of teaching have made it just about
leather tough.  My favorite beverage is lemon seltzer with a squirt of lime
juice.  Now that I am married again, the XYL takes care of the beverages for
me....semi multi op.

However, I love my old Nel Tech DVK..the first DVK produced back in the 80s.

Bill K4XS