[CQ-Contest] ACOM Customer Service

Bob Wruble bob.wruble at verizon.net
Tue Nov 19 08:56:13 EST 2002

A couple of months ago I bot an ACOM A-1000 6M thru 160m ampl.

The amp arrIvied slightly damaged tnx to ruff handling by UPS!    Damage was cosmetic and the ampl wked fine.  I filed the required damaged reports with UPS.
Eventually they made it to Will's desk at acom.

I figured at best I wud get some new sheet metal from ACOM but was amazed to hear that Will was going to send me a whole new  ampl!!   Not only did ACOM send a new ampl they did it b4 getting the damaged one back!

They also paid for the rtn freight charges on the damaged unit.    I say they went above and beyond wat most suppliers would do in today's  world.

3 cheers for the boys at ACOM  de Bob, W7GG

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---