[CQ-Contest] Re: MS-DOS end-of-life 31 December 2002

K4SB hamcat at directvinternet.com
Tue Nov 26 19:28:07 EST 2002

> However, finding one that has separate IRQs for each port is much more
> difficult.
> 73 - Jim AD1C

Here is where the boneyards come in handy. I've forgotten the name,
but I have an old
card from back when you had to have a HD and floppy controller on the
card. It also has 2 LPT ports, and 4 comm ports in ISA. All of the
above can be enabled or disabled and there are various combinations
which allow you to seperately configure the comm ports.

If anyone interested, I'll dig it out of the desk and post more.

73
Ed