[CQ-Contest] Serial Parallel port cards.

n6tt at hotmail.com n6tt at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 26 16:01:10 EST 2002

Byte runner tech has a assortment of them with many different combos.
Im using a 4 com pci now and i just purchased there 8 com -
plug and play all the way, it was easy to set up
likewise i hv no connection with them, im just a statisfied repeat customer
i know many hams are using there cards -
GL , 73 Steve
 http://www.byterunner.com/