[CQ-Contest] November SS Sunday Afternoon

Ron D. Rossi rrossi at btv.ibm.com
Wed Oct 9 13:00:36 EDT 2002

Something on E-Ham or some other non-contesting forum would be a bonus! Hey
the QRP lists might be a good place too. Heavens knows we'll generally gladly
spend the extra time needed to work them on Sunday =;^)

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l at arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr