[CQ-Contest] 27-day Space Weather Outlook Table ???

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Fri Oct 11 11:18:42 EDT 2002

Bob,

Here's what I found on http://www.sec.noaa.gov/wwire.html and scrolling down
to the description of the 27-day Space Weather Outlook Table.

---------
11. 27-day Space Weather Outlook Table
SWXWEKOUT

The 27-day Space Weather Outlook Table , issued Tuesdays after 2200 UTC, a
numerical forecast of three key solar-geophysical indices; 10.7 cm solar
radio flux, planetary A index, and largest daily K values. A complete
summary of weekly activity and 27-day forecasts since 1997, plus an
extensive descriptive, are online as The Weekly.

73,
dale, kg5u