[CQ-Contest] best pc power supply to eliminate rfi?

Michael Brown k9mi at arrl.net
Wed Sep 4 13:44:08 EDT 2002

I've ran into this one myself Jamie. My son=0D
works in the computer field, and he said they=0D
used Antec cases back when I was having=0D
the problem. This one I use is a 300 watt PS=0D
and the case is heavy. I think it ran me around=0D
100 bucks or more 2.5 years ago. But it has=0D
been worth it. I'm sure there are probably =0D
other good ones out there. The Antec web site=0D
is at: http://www.antec-inc.com/=0D
=0D
Come to think of it, the P 200 my wife uses is=0D
an Antec case also. When we first built this pc,=0D
it was with parts from a computer show, and I=0D
had reservations when I bought that case. It was=0D
around 40 bucks I think. But it would destroy=0D
40/80 and 160 for me, so I had to do something.=0D
=0D
I just remembered about www.pricewatch.com and=0D
did some snooping there. You have to click on=0D
"Cases" and then a page of brand names show up.=0D
I clicked on "Antec" and found some pretty decent=0D
prices there.=0D
=0D
73 - Mike K9MI=0D
=0D